TonyMoly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm
This miraculous, self-heating treatment eliminates pore-clogging dirt, oils and makeup to help prevent blackheads and leave your skin totally poreless. Charcoal powder and sea salt attract embedded impurities, while vitamin E and extracts from both the egg shell and yolk maintains moisture. This unique mask is perfect for delivering an airbrushed, imperfection-free complexion.
TonyMoly where Fun ideas meet great products! Without doubt one of South Korea’s cutest exports, TONYMOLY’s products are as brilliant as they’re adorable. Triggering our K-Beauty addiction with innovative ingredients, cutting-edge technologies and the cutest packaging, this is serious skin care and make up - that doesn’t take itself too seriously. So whether you crave a flawless complexion (opt for ‘Egg Pore’), to diminish dark circles (choose ‘Panda’) or to indulge your skin with a targeted treatment, TONYMOLY has the perfect solution.
A unique self-heating, balm, designed to mimic the cleansing action of steam. TonyMoly’s Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm is a self-heating physical exfoliant that draws out impurities from deep within the skin, removing excess sebum and dead skin cells and eliminating blackheads. As the warm balm opens pores, the formula's powerful ingredients get to work. Charcoal draws out impurities, purifies pores, and eliminates blackheads, while sea salt purifies and egg yolk nourishes and moisturises skin to leave you with silky smooth skin and a clearer complexion.
Free from: Parabens , sulfate, phthalate
- Charcoal - Eliminates blackheads and whiteheads, contains antibacterial effect, removes toxins, and purifies pores.
- Egg yolk - Maximizes skin’s moisture level and leaves skin silky smooth.
- Sea Salt - Purifies from all residues.
Full List of Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Prunus
- Apply to the effected area after cleansing, massage gently with fingers
- Wait for three to five minutes, while it heats up
- Rinse off with luke warm water once the colour has changed from clear to opaque.