A step by step 10 part Korean skincare routine for people in their twenties
Your 20s are bustling with life and drama. You barely have time to balance sleep, work, and a social life let alone have a proper routine for your skincare. Don’t fret; we’ve got you covered. We have made a step by step list that details an amazing Korean skincare routine for people in their 20s.
Common Skincare Problems in Your 20s
It is very common to have skincare problems in your 20s. Many individuals will face issues like having dark circles and tired eyes. It is extremely common for people in their 20s to have huge dark circles which don’t seem to go away.
Another issue that people have during this phase of their life is bigger pores. Bigger pores can be caused by acne and oily skin, which is very common amongst people in their 20s these days. Many people believe that acne will go away, but don’t worry if you’re in your 20s and still have acne – it’s more common than you think. Brown spots are also a common problem that people in their 20s face. A good skincare routine can help in getting rid of these beauty problems.
Korean Skincare Routine
Your 20s is the perfect time to start a skincare regime. Try avoiding anti-aging products. At this age, you might have acne or dark circles, and we have the perfect solution for you.
1. Oil Cleanser: As we mentioned before, acne is still very common at this age. Try using the Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original which will make sure to rid your skin of all makeup. This will ensure that you have a clear, natural face before going to bed.
2. Water Cleanser: Another recommendation we have is the Benton Honest Cleansing Foam which rids your skin of all the day’s sweat and dirt. Relax and use this before going to bed every day, and you’ll see the results for yourself.
3. Exfoliator: Exfoliating is one of the most important parts of your daily skincare routine. Try the COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, its purifying properties leave skin feeling renewed, refreshed and healthier.
4. Toner: The toner you should use is the SOME BY MI – 30 Days Miracle Toner which prevents your skin from getting dehydrated and breaking out. Try it out today! You won’t be disappointed.
5. Essence: We highly recommend Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence because it makes your skin glow by giving it a layer of hydration.
6. Mask: Try using RiRe – Real Nature Pearl Mask. Not only does this mask adequately hydrate your skin, but it also makes your skin look radiant after just one application. See the results for yourself!
7. Serum: We highly recommend Benton Snail Bee Ultimate Serum since it has vitamin C which will protect your skin from lines and wrinkles.
8. Eye cream: Try Benton Fermentation Eye Cream. If you’ve tried almost everything and your dark circles are still visible, this is the eye cream that will do the trick!
9. Moisturiser: We recommend Banila Co Dear Hydration Balancing Moisturiser which will keep your skin from drying.
10. Sunscreen: As mentioned earlier, brown spots are common among people in their 20s, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do anything about them. The Innisfree Intensive Anti Pollution Sunscreen SPF 50+/PA+++ will prevent your skin from getting brown spots.
We hope this helped! Now that you’re armed with this knowledge, start your skincare routine and get the skin you deserve!